Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An invitation (?)

I don't think I was supposed to receive the invitation, but I'll not name the sender in case I remain accidentally on the email mailing list. I'm also going to rewrite it, so that the sender is not identifiable. Suffice to say, they are an old acquaintance from the mainland.

-------

Dear Councillor

You are invited to attend the SNP Spring Conference at Heriot-Watt University on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th April 2006. All Councillors must attend a confidential Councillors meeting on Friday.

-------

The rewritten comment from my source added in their comment to other colleagues:-

"Obviously, we are to be summonsed at our own expense to be told what to say and think for the next few years!"

No comments: