Let me just make it clear that none of the alleged Labour Council candidates have ever:
- Headbutted comrades in the Strangers Bar of the House of Commons
- Had an affair with a girl 1/3 of their age
- Claimed more than £1m in travel expenses
- Had a father who idolised Hitler
- Been photographed in compromising positions with ladies of the night by the News of the World
- Brought half of Glasgow to tears
- Murdered their nanny
One helpful tip to the Labour Party........
If you are going to run some candidates in the election, it does assist the electorate if you make an announcement BEFORE the polls close.
I'm just wondering if I should changed the second paragraph to start "To the best of my knowledge...".