Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Monday, September 18, 2006

Animal Liberation

Is it just me or are the ALF becoming the new fascists?

I'm an omnivore, and I resent someone telling me I am wrong, any more than I will tell a veggy, vegan or breathearian that they are wrong. I declare an interest in that my brother is a vegetarian who eats salmon.

To see the ALF apparently releasing live fish into the sea to die is worse than by-catches and most of what the ALF accuse scientists of doing.

The world is going mad, and we are standing by and letting the extremists run the roost. I'm as partial to a nice salad as the next man, but if we weren't meant to eat meat, why have we got incisor teeth/

I've never hurt an animal for fun, but I have no qualms about eating anything and everything. To see the self righteous so-and-so's telling us not to eat Guga just puts my back up.

I just want to eat anything and everything just to annoy the ALF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No it is not just you I have noticed it too. Very worrying!

Anonymous said...

even apricots?