Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Monday, April 23, 2007

Being pampered

facial, face maskI explored my metrosexual side this afternoon, when I went for one of my occasional treats at Body & Sole, for a facial and a massage.

(Don't bother with the predictable jokes)

I can thoroughly recommend the experience, as I left relaxed and refreshed and ready for my holiday next week. I've no idea what solutions, compounds and potions where rubbed in, but they still smell lovely and have left me feeling perky and raring to go.

The massage really hit the spot, as all the swimming in the Scotsman Hotel had left my shoulders aching and tense, probably because I am totally out of shape. Just for the record, we didn't pay anywhere near the published rates for the room, as Expedia came up trumps, again, at about 1/3 of the normal cost.

No comments: