Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Sunday, April 18, 2010

In search of votes....

Spotted just a few miles East of the Magic Kingdom (insert own joke here)....

Councillor Donald Manford

I'd forgotten I had this photo until I was downloading from the camera today, the driver must have thought we were lunatics, as I was hanging out the window trying to get this snap before settling for through the windscreen.

The only complete family photo we managed to get was one with all of us with Scooby-Doo and Shaggy. Embarrassing, I know, but these things have to be done. I got a slightly less/more photo of me with Jake (and Elwood) on a mission from God....

2 comments:

Mgt Martin said...

Shaggy & Scooby-Doo aka
MacNeil and Allan

Anonymous said...

He is indicating that he is about to perform a left turn.
preminission or what!!!!