Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Missing presumed jet-lagged

FFS, it was all going so well with us travelling over Sunday and into Monday, but then the jet-lag kicked in.

I had no sleep as I tried to keep the boys entertained; wired into the tv sets in the seats; and fed, watered and toileted.

Tuesday was spent opening the post - three hours plus just to open the mail before I could even start to sort it into urgent, ultra urgent, later and bin.

Yesterday I fell asleep at the desk, until caught by Mrs N.

Mrs N is used to this, having in a previous life spent one week a month working in New York, and utilising the red-eye flights in and out. She had warned me, but ......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.