Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Alasdair Morrison

I have sent the following letter to our esteemed MSP. The contents of the original letter remain confidential -- at present.

Dear Alasdair

I refer to your letter of 12 October 2005 to Councillor Murdo MacLeod.

Despite being formally briefed by a very senior officer of the Comhairle about the
process that was to be followed, you have twisted this in an attempt to make cheap
and nasty political capital on the back of child abuse.

I did not believe that there was a level lower than the gutter, but your actions have
proved otherwise.

I would strongly suggest that you make an unequivocal apology for the unjustified
attack on Councillor MacLeod.

I am treating your comments about me as transparent puerile nonsense.

Yours sincerely

No comments: