Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Little Teddies

This has become a issue of major concern to all the parents, and to facilitate the exchange of information I have created a discussion board at http://littleteddies.proboards104.com/
where we can exchange information, and ensure everyone is kept up to date.

I hope this will not be a long-term project, nor will it be "time limited" ( in the words of Cathy Carnell). I've also set-up a separate thread to allow people to complain about the Health Board in general. Postings can be anonymous, and I will not disclose any personal information about any posters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Scumbag

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Mr Nicolson and his wife will do or say anything to get people talking or to get in the papers. no one else feels this strongly over such a small matter and it seems to me that Sue is just attention seeking. the pair of you should just grow up and argue about more serious matters like war or poverty. get a life!!!