Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Obsessives

I've got a cyber-stalker, so I'm obviously moving up in the world.

The poor saddo read something on the blog recently, and within a few hours was desperately trying to find the full facts, to the extent of getting others to make rude calls to members of my family.

As their virtual fingerprints are all over the weblogs, I can see exactly what they are doing, whilst they remain oblivious to the trail they are leaving.

Remember what Tony Parsons said?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to have picked up more than your fair share of saddos. I note that most seem to remain anonymous or otherwise unidentifiable. That's the saddest thing of all, really. If they have something of value to say they should stand up and say it publicly.

Anonymous said...

Following from what Alex has said I myself know that if i was to display my real name then mr Nicolson would not display any of my comments - offensive or not.