Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Wishes for 2008

My very best wishes for 2008 to all my readers, friends and family.

My hopes for the coming year include the usual aspirations for world peace, joy and happiness throughout the world and Scotland to win the Six Nations rugby.

However, I would like to thank the politicians at every level who have been the target of my observations, abuse and mischief that I have perpetrated in 2007.

This blog wouldn't be worth anything without your stupid comments, inconsistencies, self-importance, omissions and sporadic lack of ability. Indeed, some of the targets demonstrate a consistent lack of ability which provides much material.

Long may it continue.

But most of all, I'd like to thank everyone who comments - whether that be to attack or support anything I have said - as you are the ones who keep me right. Even if it is embarrassing when I get it wrong.

Thank you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angus

Would also be good to see easier and cheaper transport to the islands in 2008 - including continuation of the Air Discount Scheme, RET for ferries and 7-day ferry services. Check out this ipetition calling for 7 day ferries to Lewis and Harris:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Ferry7days?e