Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Friday, May 25, 2007

Skye Bridge

Robbie the Pict a hero to us allJust a few days before I left on holiday, when I was clearing out a filing cabinet of old papers, I came across a letter from the then Procurator Fiscal in Dingwall, Mr Hingston, refusing to prosecute me over non-payment of the Skye Bridge tolls.

I had deliberately arrived at the tolls early one time, and presented myself for charging by the Police. I was duly charged (is that the right terminology?) but then my case was dropped as 'not being in the public interest'.

I was furious, and wrote to the PF demanding that the case proceed.

He refused, I was deflated, and the rest is history. Or it would be, were it not for the indomitable Robbie the Pict, who will get to the bottom of it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh you rebel, you.