Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Saturday, February 03, 2007

LWP Application

I'm sitting down this weekend to read about 300 pages of detail assessing the LWP revised application. The Planning Dept staff have done wonders in getting this in front of the Comhairle so quickly, as I was not expecting to have this in front of us until March.

I'm not going to go into the detail of the report at present, not least because I haven't read it yet.

No doubt the headline recommendations will be in the press and on the radio on Monday, and I want to understand the report before commenting.

I'm asked elsewhere if the Committee meeting is open to the public. Yes, all meetings are always open to the public unless we are discussing certain private and personal information.

The meeting will be at 9am on Thursday 8th in the Council Chamber. The LWP application is one of the first items on the agenda. The papers for the Committees are available from the Comhairle, but I'll post a link here, for those who are masochistic enough to want to read the detail.

The full Comahirle report is here, and the draft Section 75 legal agreement covering Community Benefit is here. I know there are gaps in the S75 agreement, and I believe that some relating to the detail of the Community Benefit will be filled after a meeting on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.