Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Whales too...

Amongst my responsibilities is the removal of whale carcasses. About twice a year we have dead whales washed up on our shores, and then they need to be removed and disposed of.

I'd love to find the link to the story about a previous whale episode which involved CCTV, a saw and a dog. Google won't find it for me, and I'd dearly love to post it here. I'm sure it was in the WHFP, and if anyone can find it, please let me know.

Update: 10/3/06
We didn't blow the whale up for a very good reason.

Update: 12/3/06
This is part of the story I tried to fine - until I can find the real story, this will have to do. Suffice to say, the dog was the only one not in a balaclava! Has anyone got the WHFP cartoon??

No comments: