Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Living in the past

Anyone else notice that the Scottish Labour Party are still advertising on the Stornoway Gazette site? Top right, and it links to Alasdair Morrison MSP (Who he? I hear you cry), and hence to his website.

I've already archived all the pages, so if someone takes it down, I might resurrect it elsewhere, just for posterity. I note that the link to caperhouse.com goes to a dormant site, which says a lot about the Labour campaign team and organisation.

Alasdair (or Taylor), if you are reading this, pull the site now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Labour party are still in denial. Who'd have thunk it?

Anonymous said...

ps. Angus there's a script running somwehere on your page every time I visit, which freezes my Firefox browser!! Never happened before till 3 or 4 days ago...

Angus said...

eyoop

I noticed this problem, which I think I have sorted. I think it related to an external feed which I have now removed.

Anonymous said...

wish-fool thinking...