Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My rippling six-pack

Three visits to the gym this week and my rippling six-pack is more of a loitering twelve-pack with two extra thrown in free.

A visit at 9am on a Saturday is only for the severely masochistic; those without a life; or in my case, those who have to take their children to early morning activities at the Sports Centre.

My aspiration for a svelte muscular figure before we go away is obviously going to take more work and suggestions I may need to diet as well are just to horrible to consider.

I ache everywhere, but I'm working on the principal of 'no pain, no gain' and I'm hoping that I may be fit enough for the 2014 Commonwealth Games. I am thinking about training for the Triathlon but only if they have a veterans and couch potatoes competition, and I don't have to do the swimming. Or much running.

Perhaps I'll apply to Sportscotland for a grant. Or maybe Weight Watchers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bet you took the Car to the Gym