Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sunday sailings - Act 2

I am very reliably informed that the 5pm news on Radio nan Gaidheal will have an explosive exclusive on this issue.

Being a monoglot, I'll have to wait for the translation, which will appear here as soon as it is available - hopefully just ahead of the news.


Update 3/6/09: Entirely my fault for misunderstanding what I was told by a third party. I hope to have more on this shortly. Hopefully with a higher degree of accuracy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrong again. Nothing explosive or exclusive there. Just the usual waffle to pad it out to half an hour.

Anonymous said...

I'm on the edge of my seat.......and it's 5.30.....what's happening??? "Update me", Angus

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You can't be at all familiar with Radio nan Gaidheal, Angus, if you expected an 'explosive exclusive' there.

Anonymous said...

bear in mind that translation and interpretation are subjective. Ask Gordon Jackson im sure he can find something in there if he needed to!

Anonymous said...

Radio nan Gaidheal had an explosive exclusive last November. Their coffee machine blew up.