Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Tropical weather

Stornoway is positively roasting today, with temperatures up at a scarily warm 14C.

The family have adjourned to the garden, with the kids covered in sun cream, where I was pleasantly surprised to find that my wireless broadband connection seems to be even quicker than the two PCs in the house. My mission is now to find out why - but, I think I'll solve it by getting IT guy in to fix it for me.

The pubs are doing a roaring trade, with the beer garden (or more accurately patio) in the Whaler's bursting at the seams. It's not family friendly, so it's time to sit in the sun with a glass of something cold and watch the kids run themselves into the ground.

Maybe global warming has an upside (joke!)

No comments: