Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Friday, December 07, 2007

I've returned

Having come back from my week long retreat to the foothills of the Himalayas where I spent the time learning yoga, breathing techniques, and consuming fermented yak curd, I feel revitalised and ready to face the world again.

Seven days of Assam tea colonic irrigations has flushed my system of all negative thoughts, all my vitriol and my deep-rooted cynicism. I could feel the scales being removed from my eyes - which was not in any way connected to the colonic irrigation.

Back in Stornoway and reading the Gazette I have found new vitriol and cynicism to replace the flushed ingredients, but this time with added -and invigorating - splenetic disdain.

Angus Nicolson yogaAngus studies his political future

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you think your political future is a... about face?