Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Innocent until proven guilty

A number of comments about a current criminal matter have been allowed through.

There is a danger that identifying the individual may prejudice any trial, so I am going to arrange for some of these posts to be deleted, and stop any new ones.

Discussion of the general principles is acceptable, but don't get too close to the nub of the matter, please.

For the record, I have met the individual once and to the best of my knowledge they have never sent me any stories or information.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fair comment.

Anonymous said...

I am more interested in who he brings down with him I gather he is well versed with the ducking and diving at COU

Anonymous said...

Angus,
Why do you want to spoil a "lynching"? It's the most fun people have had for years. Especially if we can have it on a Sunday! :-}

Anyway the council would not have sacked him if he wasn't guilty and the local polis wouldn't have charged him if he wasn't guilty would they? Excuse me whilst I extract my tongue from my cheek!

Anonymous said...

Virtually this whole set of islands is complicit - to one degree or another - in gossip, corruption, malfeasance or any other sin you care to name. I believe that angus is right in this instance. Let it lie until the matter is adjudicated.

Anonymous said...

Where is Robert Emmott in all of this financial turmoil and why has he not asked to account for not managing the money, his staff or the processes in place which allowed all this to occur! Who is protecting him and why?