Share |
The truths they don't want you to read....

Monday, April 30, 2007

Holidays

Angus on holidayTomorrow sees the family leave Glasgow for warmer climes, but typically it is unseasonally sunny as we leave this afternoon.

I intend to join the prolific May Day in Greece just after we land, and when you see the film of rioting I'll be the peely-wally one with a half-brick and a push chair.

The children have been busy learning some simple phrases such as Καλημέρα (good morning), (please) and
(thank you). This evening they will learn how to persuade a judge to grant bail for their father and purchase super-strength tranquillisers for their mother.

I'll be thinking of you all as I blog from beside the pool, with an ice cold beer. I'll be keeping a close eye on the election results, and no doubt will have a thing or two to say.

No comments: